Congo · Ace Seeds · cannabis seeds · Fem
Discreet Delivery Policy
Congo · ACE Seeds
Vigorous and adaptable african/pakistani hybrid, that combines 2 different congolese sativas of exquisite quality and strong uplifting and clean effect, with the right touch of Chitral indica influence.
The desirable flowering traits and happy, stimulant congolese effect shine in this hybrid.
The introduction of pakistani indica lowers down the size and flowering time, adding resistance against cold and fungus, and beautiful purple and magenta colors at the end of flowering.
Growing Tips: Excellent adaptability to indoor growing. It can be grown outdoors in a great variety of climates: dry or wet. Highly recommended for warm climates, although it can also be grown in temperate areas with colder start of autumn. We recommend middle average fertilizer levels during the growing stage, and slightly higher PK levels between the 3rd and 7th weeks of flowering.
- Type F1 HYBRID
- Format Feminized
- Sativa / Indica ratio 70 % sativa / 30 % indica
- THC 15-20%
- CBD Below 1%
- Flowering indoors 9-10 weeks
- Flowering outdoors 2nd-3rd week of October
- Yield Average-High
- Resistance against spider mites Average-High
- Resistance against powder mildew Average-High
- Resistance against botrytis High
- Resistance against white fly Average-High
- Resistance against cold High
- Resistance against heat High
- Latitude 0º-45º
- Genetics F1 hybrid between congolese sativas (Bangi Congo, Congo #3) and Pakistan Chitral Kush.
- Structure Strong sativa of medium size, with a big main cola and good lateral branching.
- Bouquet Flower petals and wild strawberries aromas.
- High Premium quality clean, positive and energetic effect, perfect for an open minded, creative and active life style.