ErdPurt · Ace Seeds · cannabis seeds · Fem
Discreet Delivery Policy
ErdPurt · ACE Seeds
Classic afghani line developed in northern Europe, where it was selected for its quality, fast flowering and excellent adaptability to the adverse conditions of northern climates.
It is a very ornamental hash plant, that gets multitude of colors in the leaves, stems and flowers in late flowering.
It ripens very quickly, producing hard and resinous buds with hashy and coffee aromas.
The effect is relaxing afghan type, with good strength and high medicinal value.
ErdPurt is an excellent afghani for outdoor growing in altitude or northern latitudes, where the cold, wind and rain doesn't allow most of the afghani varieties to ripe properly.
- Tipo STABILIZED HYBRID
- Format Feminized
- Sativa / Indica ratio 100 % indica
- THC 8-12 %
- CBD 0-2 %
- Flowering indoors 7-8 weeks
- Flowering outdoors End of August / September
- Yield Average
- Resistance against spider mites Average
- Resistance against powder mildew Average
- Resistance against botrytis Average-High
- Resistance against white fly Average
- Resistance against cold High
- Resistance against heat Average
- Latitude 0º-55º
- Genetics Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis.
- Structure Classic afghani structure: strong, robust and compact, with big hash plant leaves and huge stems. It grows mainly columnar, with almost no branching.
- Bouquet Fresh roast coffee and strawberryblackberry pie smoke fragrances, with a strong organic, hashy and earthy background. The flavor is reminiscent of the exquisite Yarkhun Pakistan hash.
- High Strong, relaxed and creative indica with great medicinal potential.
- Growing Tips It's in the colder northern climates where Erdpurt really stands out, it can be grown until latitude 55°.
- It can resist several days of frosts and strong winds
- Some plants may show semi autoflowering traits when grown under 45° latitude, especially if the root space is limited with small pots.
- To keep mother plants indoors, we recommend high photoperiods of 20/4, and don't restrict the root space with small pots.
- We recommend this strain only for outdoor growing from spring to end of summer.
- ErdPurt has been mainly bred for outdoor growing in season time, and we cannot guarantee it will perform 100 % correctly when it is grown indoors.
- Erdpurt is a stabilized 100% indica, a very interesting plant to develop outdoor hybrids, producing good fast flowering crosses with excellent adaptability against cold and wind.
- We recommend average fertilizer levels for the whole cycle.