CREAM CARAMEL · Sweet Seeds · kenevir tohum · Fem
Cream Caramel · Sweet Seeds
A synthetic variety (S.V.) result of a three way cross-bred between our best indicas BlueBlack x Maple Leaf Indica x White Rhino. The synthetic varieties share with hybridised varieties an objective to obtain the vigour of a hybrid and to give homogeneity to its descendents.
Its taste is intense and sweet like caramel as is the indica strain with a hint of an earthy flavour that comes from the presence of the Blue genetic.
Ideal for indoor growing, it has typical indica structure, huge central buds and rich lateral branches. Usually favourite for customers who buy it for medical use, it has high levels of THC and enough CBD to induce a narcotic and physical “high”.
- Indica / Sativa: 90%-10% THC: 15%-20% CBD: 1,6% CBN: 0,6%
- Indoor Yield: 400-550 gr/m2 Outdoor Yield: 350-600 gr/plant
- Indoor Blooming: 8-9 weeks.
- Outdoor Harvest: End of September, beginning of October
- 1er Premio “Copa de Oiartzun ‘07”
- 1er Premio Exterior “Copa Catalunya de Grows ’08”
- 1er Premio Exterior “2ª Coppa D'Italia Cannabica - Roma 2008”
- 1er Premio Exterior “Cannabis Champions Cup ‘09”
- 1er y 2º Premio Exterior "IV Encuentro por la normalización y el consumo responsable ´09" (El punto · Malaga)