Haze Kali China · Ace Seeds · kenevir tohum · Disi · Fem
Haze X Kali China · ACE Seeds
Although this sativa shows all its potential in tropical/subtropical climates, it has also been grown with very good results even in latitudes 43º. For indoor growing for small columnar plants or SOG, start straight from clones to 12/12 just a couple of days after the rooting. This sativa is adequate for SCROG, horizontal or network growing due to its excellent yield in the lateral branches and its vigorous reaction to pruning. We recommend low-average fertilizer levels for the whole cycle, especially Nitrogen.
- BREEDER Ace Seeds
- GENETICS Purple Haze x Kali China.
- VARIETY Mostly Sativa
- FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
- SEX Feminised
- THC CONTENT 15% - 18%
- GROWS Grows indoors, Grows outdoors
- FLOWERING TIME 84 - 98 days
- HARVEST MONTH November northern hemisphere
- TASTE / FLAVOUR Fruity, Haze, Woody
- EFFECT Cerebral, Head, Psychedelic