BLUE CHEESE · Big Buddha Seeds · kenevir tohum · Disi · Fem
Blue Cheese · Big Buddha Seeds
Big Buddha's Blue Cheese was created, first by selecting a Blueberry male from the entire collections of several different breeder versions of Blueberry. The selected male was then crossed with the backbone of many of Big Buddha's breeding projects - the original UK Cheese. From these crosses, a male with extremely fruity characteristics was chosen as the father of Blue Cheese.
- Parents: Sativa / Indica Hybrid (25% Blueberry, 75% Cheese).
- Flowering time indoors: 8 -10 weeks.
- Flowering time outdoors: End of October.
- Sensory experience: Highly euphoric, very functional.
- Smell: A sweet, fruity, tarty, berry scent with that recognised musky undertone of the original Cheese.
- Taste: Potent, Blueberry, fresh taste.