CHIESEL · Big Buddha Seeds · kenevir tohum · Disi · Fem
Chiesel · Big Buddha Seeds
The Chiesel is truly a unification of two great varieties: Cheese and Diesel.
The male used was an NYC Diesel from the legendary Soma. The male added enough hybrid vigour and a distinctive hint of that grapefruit diesel taste to the ever popular cup winning Big Buddha Cheese.
The taste concoction of old skool mixed with the new fuel hints, is a highly unique and a very memorable one. The ‘Chiesel ’ grows similar to its mother, a slender looking fast flowering Sativa with indica impressions. The Chiesel is truly a unification of two great varieties!
- Parents: Cheese x Soma NYCD Male.
- Flowering time indoors: 8 - 10 weeks.
- Flowering time outdoors: Beginning of November.
- Genetics: 60% Sativa 40% Indica.
- Sensory experience: Extremely uplifting, unique, old skool meets new skool.
- Smell: Cheese, Dieselness, a real connoisseur’s delight!