FREEZE CHEESE 89 · Big Buddha Seeds · kenevir tohum · Disi · Fem
Freeze Cheese 89 · Big Buddha Seeds
The 'Friesland Indica' is a classic strain of yesteryear, originally from the Super Sativa Seed club in Holland.
Big Buddha Seeds had sourced the seed from the vaults of one of Amsterdam's best coffee shops. After testing, the 'Friesland indica' turned out to be a real classic Old School Indica strain. The 'Friesland' grows strong with dark green, elegant Indica leaves and with classic buds laden with a diamond glisten. The 'Friesland' was then crossed to the classic strain 'Big Buddha Cheese' resulting in the FreezeCheese ‘89. She is a real frostmaster, easy to grow strong, a good mould resistant plant a real step back in time for lovers of good pot of yesteryear!
- Parents: Friesland Indica 1989 X Big Buddha Cheese 'reversed'
- Flowering Time: Indoors - 8 to 10 weeks. Outdoors - beginning of October
- Genetics: Indica 80% Sativa 20% (Mostly Indica)%
- Sensory experience: Hard hitting Indica 'stone'
- Smell: Fresh lemon pine smell mixed with the old school cheese odour, pleasurable potent skunk.
- Taste: Sharp Citrus hash, very tasty Old School goodnes