SUPER SILVER HAZE CBD · Green House Seeds · kenevir tohum · Disi · Fem
Super Silver Haze CBD · Green House Seeds
Super Silver Haze CBD is a mostly sativa strain created by crossing genetics from Super Silver Haze and a high CBD parent.
The average THC to CBD ratio of Super Silver Haze CBD is 1:1, however it is also possible for certain phenos to yield a higher ratio of CBD.
The synergy between the CBD and THC help treat a variety of symptoms, such as pain, inflammation, and anxiety.
The high CBD ratio also has less physchoactive effect on the user.
- GENETICS: Skunk x Northern Lights x Haze x CBD
- EFFECTS: Probably the most famous sativa plant in the world, now CBD enriched. Mild uplifting effect. Medicinally effective with pain, inflammation and anxiety
- FLOWERING INDOOR: 10 to 11 weeks with yield up to 500 gr/m 2. Long branches, ideal for ScrOG or LST.
- FLOWERING OUTDOOR: Finishes by mid-October (North hemisphere). Production can reach 1000 gr/plant. Ideal for equatorial, tropical, subtropical and temperate climates
- THC: 8-14% CBD: 8-14% Ratio: 1:1