ICE CREAM · Paradise Seeds · kenevir tohum · Disi · Fem
Ice Cream · Paradise Seeds
Ice Cream expresses a diversity of phenotypes, all of them producing a good, tasty smoke. The common theme is extreme rapid growth and vitality, with healthy large dark green leaves and profuse resin production. Another common theme is a smooth, creamy taste that reminds of ice cream.
All Ice Cream plants give out copious amounts of trichomes, sometimes exhibiting an extremely tight formation of army-style rows of large resin heads. Ice Cream is good as a sea of green or a multi-branch plant. Ice Cream's response tendencies are sports car like, it's the Ferrari among the plants.
The buds themselves are white and frosty, with a hint of vanilla. The smoke is smooth, with faint undertones of skunk and pine. For both gardeners and tokers, Ice Cream offers vigor and diversity under a smooth vanilla coating.
- Type: Indica/Sativa (60/40)
- Flowering: 55-60 days indoors. Outdoors, early October (n.L.)
- Yield: 500 grams per m2 indoors. Outdoors 500+ grams per plant
- Environment: Indoors. Outdoors between 50 n.L. and 50 s.L..
- Effect/Buzz: Trippy, equal head and body
- Smell/Taste: Creamy vanilla with undertones of skunk and pine
- THC: 15-18%