MATANUSKA TUNDRA · Sagarmatha Seeds · kenevir tohum · Disi · Fem
Matanuska Tundra · Sagarmatha Seeds
This variety brings back that majestic legendary marijuana from the great Alaskan Northland. Highly recommended by the best fishing and hiking guides in the Matanuska Valley. The buds are huge and rock-hard as Denali "Mt. McKinley" herself. Intense flavor, chocolate aroma and potency have combined to form the densest variety we have had the pleasure of producing thus far. A glacier of THC crystals frosts her colas and she packs more power than an icepack polar bear. Medical patients have mentioned that she is very beneficial for persons with pain ailments. The "creeper" quality of the smoke comes on slow and smooth, like a hike up a majestic mountain peak. Enjoy the view, with a smile on your face and a gleam in your bloodshot eyes. Persons prone to altitude sickness should use caution.
- Type: Indica, indoor and outdoor
- Vegetate until: 4 - 7 internodes
- Flowering time: 60-70 days
- Average height: 0.5 - 0.75 meter
- Yield: 350 - 375 grams / m² (dried, indoor)
- High: powerfully sedative.
- Smell: rich chocolate flavor