DAMNESIA AUTOFLOWERING · Strain Hunters · kenevir tohum · AutoFem
Damnesia Autoflowering · Strain Hunters Seeds
- Genetics: Damnesia x Ruderalis (feminised) | 60% indica - 30% sativa - 10% ruderalis
- Height: 80-120 cm total height. Very strong plant with medium branching.
- Flowering Indoor: 7 weeks flowering time with a yield up to 0.6 gram (dry and manicured) per watt per m2 (with 1000W HPS). Can be flowered at any photoperiod between 12 and 18 hours of light per day.
- Flowering Outdoor: 7 weeks flowering time with a production up to 70-80 grams/plant. Very strong plant, medium branching. 90-120 cm. total height.
- Taste (burned): the typical incense-like flavor of the Damnesia comes back very well in the autoflowering version. Woody, slightly spicy, intense.
- Scent (unburned): Damnesia autoflowering smells like cedar wood, nuts and incense. It is a typical sativa smell, with a twist.
- What the dried bud looks like: Very brownish in color, pear-shaped nugs. Long pistils, thick resin, slightly airy density.
- Speed of high onset: creeper effect.
- Duration of high: short-medium lasting.
- Quality/type of high: clear balance between sativa and ruderalis, with a heady side and a social giggly outcome.
- Medicinal qualities: good for appetite stimulation and pain control.