BRAZIL AMAZONIA · World Of Seeds · kenevir tohum · Disi · Fem
Brazil Amazonia · World of Seeds
Brazilian indica come from amazonic forest. Very vigorous and leafy, grows wild in the jungle nevertheless is cropped by natives who use it like a medicine for alleviating pains of women in their childbirths. Is a powerfull and narcotic variety, and has a bittersweet taste, produce great buds that bend the trunks by its own weight.
- Way of cropping: Mainly indoor/very good yield outdoo
- Race: Pure race obtained from brazilian forest.
- Genotipe: 75% Indica
- High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 3 meters outdoor
- Wide: Depending on prune. Some branched without prune.
- Growing time: One month
- Harvest time: 55 –60 days indoor/average October outdoor/pollitano
- Resistance to mushrooms: High because belongs to wet clime
- Resistance to plague: Depends on the plague
- Irrigation tolerancy: High
- Yield: 400 gr per m2 indoor/ 500 – 600 gr per plant outdoor
- Medicinal value: High (for its high content in CBD)
- Smell: Strong.
- Flavour: Citric.
- Effects: Energetic
- THC Level: 18.1% measured upon the rest of cannabinoids. 6.7% measured upon the rest of organic substances belonging to buds like: aminoacids, sugars, terpenoids, vegetal hormones, and cannabinoids (determined by gas chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry.